သမိုင္​း

Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Sports

Gadgets

Blog Archive

Travel

Definition List

Thursday, October 2, 2014

His Wills and Works of T. Gougin

I too want to leave my will even if I failed to fulfil my dream of Zoland during my life time where all Zomis can live together as one big family with one aspiration, one hope that is; JUSTICE for Social, Economics, Political, Religion and LIBERTY of Thought, Expression, Faith and Equality of Status and of Opportunity and to promote among all Zomis Fraternity. For these, we should Fight together, Work together and Die together. This is MY WILL.
My second Will is Nobody should shed tears over my mortal body but try to know my Will above.
My third Will is over my grave this should be written :
“ Here lies a MAN who work for the Unification of all ZOMI’s and for their Salvation, Political, Economic and Religion. For this, GOD ordained him to suffer”.


Books written and published Pu T. Gougin 
1. ABC of Zomi Economics (Zou) 
2. The Martyrs (Marterte tangthu (Zou) 
3. They Sacrifice for mankind (Zou) 
4. Discovery of Zomi Resurgency (English) 
5. Ka Phylosophy ( Ka Lunggel (Zou) 
6. Zogam Novel Minthang (Zou) 
7. Tales from Shakespeare (Zou) 
8. Hindi Pauzilna (Zou) 
9. What life has taught me (English) 
10. Two Nouns can Save India (English)
11. Zomi National Congress (English) 
12. English Grammer (Zou) 
13. Zoram tan Duhthlanna (Lushai) 
14. Re-Unification of Congress (English) 
15. Gems of Late President Kenedy (English) 
16. Discovery of Zoland (English) 
17. Revamp of Political System a Must (English) 
18. Zogam Itna Late (Zou) 
19. Zogam Pumpi Paidingdan (Zou) 
20. My Role As Parliamentarian (English)
21. Zou Custom Book (Zou) 
22. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam (English) 
23. Must Manipur March Ahead (English) 
24. An India Army Primer (English) 
25. Life Sketch of T. Gougin (English)  
26. Too Much For Tears But Plunge (English) 
27. English Hindustani Paite Primer ( Bilanguage) 
28. One Hundred Famous People in the World (English) 
29. Nehru’s Journey on Earth (English) 
30. War Against Poverty (English)

No comments:
Write comments